Work related immigration

If you wish to come to Norway to work, you need a residence permit. Usually you need to have a job first. The kind of permit you need depends on your qualifications and the kind of work you intend to perform in Norway.
Find further information about work related immigration at UDI.

If you come from a country with a high rate of tuberculosis and plan on staying in Norway for more than three months, a tuberculosis examination is mandatory.