- Ålesund fnow follows national rules and recommendations. You will find the overview National health authorities website (English).
- Schools and kindergartens will be at the yellow level until 17 September at 24.00.
- It is adviced to only gather 10 people to visit home is on the way.
- Individuals entering Norway must now provide necessary information in order to ensure compliance to the quarantine regulations, the enhancement of our national precautionary measures and to contribute to our disease detection and tracking system. Proceed to registration.
We are now vaccinating those who are turning 18 (born in 2003) and over.
Who will get the coronavirus vaccine?
Initially, there will not be enough coronavirus vaccine available for everyone in the recommended groups, so it must be given first to those who need it most. See the current order of priority at fhi.no (information in English).
Book your vaccination appointment digitally
Ålesund municipality uses Helseboka. It requires that you have a Bank ID in order for you to confirm and book an appointment.
The mass vaccination will this summer be at Sparebanken Møre Arena. The address is Sjømannsvegen 16, 6008 Ålesund. Some vaccines are given locally in the former Sandøy municipality.
We are now vaccinating with Pfizer and Moderna.
Book an vaccine appointment at helseboka.no (norwegian)
If you want or need assistance, you can contact us and get guidance over the telephone 70 16 20 00 ( Monday to Friday 09:00 to 15.30). If you have a technical problem, you should wait a bit and try to book an appointment again. This can be due to heavy traffic on the booking system.
Check, change or cancel an appointment?
You can log in to helseboka.no and check, move or cancel your appointment.
At the vaccine appointment
Arrive at the vaccination centre five minutes before your appointment. Use a face mask and notify the front desk of your arrival. Please remember to wear sleeves that can be rolled up easily. If you have respiratory symptoms or feel ill - postpone the appointment, even if the symptoms are mild.
More information about the vaccine
Here is some more information about the immunisation programme:
If you develop symptoms such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat or feel sick, you should get tested.
Book a Covid-19 test
You can book an appointment for yourself and your children below the age of 18.
You must log in with BankID/MinID to book an appointment digitally. In the form you have to answer some questions before you get an appointment. The portal is in norwegian.
Book test digitally
Book by phone
If you choose to call, use the municipality's test phone 70 16 40 60. The line is open Monday to Friday between 08.00 and 15.00. Remember to have your social security number ready.
How the test takes place
We take samples from the throat and nose. The samples show whether you have the coronavirus or not.
The result is usually ready within 1-4 days.
Test locations by the municipality
Our test location is by Åse helsehus, Åsesvingen 16.
It is not possible to directly contact or book an appointment at the test location.
The test is free of charge.
Everyone who has a positive test for the coronavirus is contacted by the infection control team.
The result is available at helsenorge.no (English) within 1 - 4 days after you took the test.
Find test results (log on)
You are not notified when the result is ready, you have to check helsenorge.no yourself.
- If you need a rapid test, get in touch with private players such as Medi3 and Aleris (booking in norwegian). Here comes fee.
- For a free rapid antigen test without you being exposed to infection or having symptoms, order from Test deg fri. Rapid antigen tests are only suitable for screening healthy people in advance of travel, events or if you need a valid corona passport. Negative test is valid for 24 hours.